Wednesday, January 05, 2005

WhaT'S WroNG?

Sad...is it part of mood swing or something? Sigh...dunno why also...my temperaments today are juxtaposed(long time never use this word le) with yesterday's...Nvm...i'll be fine.

My colleagues celebrated mabel, jas and my birthday today during lunch...really appreciate the idea in a way cos it at least shows their effort and thought...thanks pals! Perhaps it is my mood that is spoiling the 'happiness' I would usually have when frens rmb and celebrated my birthday. WHAT's wrong? As compared to last year, the excitement and anticipation for birthday celebrations pales a lot in comparison... Last year, for every single birthday celebration planned for me, I felt really blessed and fortunate...to have such nice frens who never fail to rmb my birthday...i dunno why is this feeling missing this year...at least for these two celebrations I have had so far...maybe because I expected these already? This links me back to my stand of trying not to have any expectations sometimes..cos disappointments usually comes with expectations...the greater the expectations, the greater the disappointments...sigh...but frankly speaking...i dun have much expectations…it is seriously the thought that counts...so...What’s wrong? Aiyoyo...

I feel like I am typing and typing cos I am trying to find out what's wrong with myself...typing seems to be the only thing I can do now to figure out my thoughts..cant go anywhere to scream or shout or release the trapped emotions...Dun feel like going out actually..feels like going home to rest..but to think of it again...tonight...will be the last time I get to see Daniel with his hair at least for the next few months...up till now... I still dunno what’s wrong...

Btw..dun ask me what's wrong for those who read this entry...cos I really duno...anyway...i'll be fine soon...(-_- ''')

No comments: