Thursday, January 20, 2005

BItcHy?

stupid la.. looks like i am not going to get my pay this month again..ever since before prom.. i have been working..but till now.. i am still pay-less!! what's wrong man.. the system is so screwed and rigid that it is more or less confirmed that i will get my pay only end of next month..what is this??? free labour for close to two and a half months? i am living off my savings k!!!not that my parents refuse to give me allowance..but i just dun want to get money from them ya..why should i be working if i still wants pocket money from them?stupid stupid..work=no work..ya.. you can say that it is only a matter of time.. i will get my money anyway..but this timing is pretty important ya.. by the time i get my pay..new year will be over..and that means.i am going to face tight budget for my new year shopping!! for a shopping freak like me.. i seriously detest this kind of "restrained" shopping that i rather do without..ya..frens say that i can always get a loan from my parents first..pay them when i get my pay..but..that is not really the point right..i am sure i will get the money if i asked..but it is the delay of payment that gets on my nerves..how can one owes payment for so long? i thought one and a half month is bad enough?wonder who can and will tell me when exactly i will get my pay..not only me..but my collegues as well..temps need money k..if not why do you think we are working?? ridiculous..guess this is the main thing that is pissing me off..thought i will cool down after a good night's rest..this issue is still bugging me the moment i stepped into office today..it is simply the inefficiency and stupid system to blame..really cant stand it!!!!!!!! feel like cursing and swearing..but what's the point???? what can we do as small fishes in the big organisation..all we can do is wait...IRRITATION! i have been waiting since 4thjan..the supposed payment date for the month of dec last year..this kind of endless waiting is really really testing my patience..

No comments: