Monday, January 17, 2005

weEKenD..

Wanted to really start mugging for sat.. but too bad..too much of slacking really does me no good..the minute i see a book..i start to feel sleepy..no matter how much i slept the night before.. you shall find me dozing off in the next 5 mins..haha..

met amanda to jog on sat morning..thought we can cover some distance..but haha..guessed we were too heavy..started panting after awhile..then slacked at the nearest fitness corner..haha..went to yuhua in the afternoon..supposed to help to sort up a tonne of scores..but due to our super doople high efficiency..we finished in less than an hour(actually more efforts are given by the yuhua committee cos from rv side..only got me,lydia and weili turned up..and we reached later than them..sorry!)met fang and yijijng in town after that..due to my unprecedented earlier arrival..managed to see mandy and amanda who were shopping with fang..went to fox..and i kinda like one of the white jacket there..should i buy..should i not buy? "arh!!WHERE is my pay!!"nvm..went to k songs after that..not too bad..just that the service is really lousy and irritating to a certain extent..one of the waiter needs to serve us drinks while repeating the type of drink that we ave ordered..bleah..really distracting and annoying at times..anyway..never going to go there anymore..paradiz branch is much better.

decided to sleep however long i can on sunday..so both of my alarms were off..haha..slept all the way till around 10(oinkz,oinkz..haha)tried to read some sat in attempt to ignore my hunger pangs..mum and dad still at market..and breakfast was with them!! hungry hungry.. gave tuition after that..taught her how to write journal entries..not too bad la..really really tried to settle down to study before i make my way to yuhua for meeting again..this time with the whole band..nonetheless..i fell asleep again..this time..comfortably on my bed..ya..can scold me for lying on my bed to study but..cant resist the temptation la..my BED IS COMFY!!hahah..by the time i wake up.time to get ready and go to yuhua..la la la la..my sat was untouched..

watched our explanade concert's video when all has gathered..Nice!! haha..at least i enjoyed the pieces one after the other!! yay yay..ruiyan is so so so zai!! impressed by him really..wow!Azri went through the work plan for 2005 after that...hopefully we can make it for his primary aim..yupz..bella gathered the rv alumni after that..surprising and overwhelming is the news that i am the ahem...vice chairman after bella and xinpei..dunno what to say..but..rest assured that i will give my best..yupz..if anything not satisfactory or not well done..feedback k,fellow bandsman?i need to learn as i move ahead..thank you=)went to dinner with section later on..thanks for waiting..thanks for the cake..thanks for dinner..thanks for the night! haha.i am happy..yes..am cos i am still happy today..cos i feel blessed with you lot in my life* okie..sounds abit mushy mushy..but really la*you know what i mean..yupz..ade..i still cant access your blog!! alamak..and whichever 'guas' (big or small..haha..sounds funny)read this..leave me the links to your respective blogs ya..cant seem to get your links from my current links..

though my birthday is officially over.. this week seem like a birth-week for me..cos msges come in belated but the senders didnt know that it was over..kinda amused as they somehow rmb that my birthday is somewhere near..and yup..i got the latest msg from my "supposed twin brother" lam yesterday..how can u forget your own birthday?? haha..it lagged a week.. but it is okie..thanks brother! take care in army and drink lotsa water!! the guys will be "released" this wed for the public hols..hopefully can meet up..i need to study now! haha..



No comments: