Monday, January 31, 2005

MuAhaha

Yay!! new year coming le..also dunno why..but feel really happy and excited about it..maybe is the thought of going back to malaysia and meeting all my cousins and relatives that is exciting me..ya..and my nieces and nephews..yipee! Cant really feel the 'new year atmosphere' until i went chinatown shopping last night..wow...can feel that kind of vibrance and excitment in anticipation of the coming new year..though it was really crowded and squeezy and hot..the fact that everyone was busy shopping,bargaining and even sight-seeing simply made the dirty and small back lanes of chinatown lively and happening.. almost everyone had bags of things on their hands..be it new year cookies or new clothings..as for me..there was no exception!! haha..bought three pants(pretty funky ones) at a go..think my craving to shop has not subsided..but instead..growing strong..haha..my clothes are rapidly increasing in numbers to only squeeze in the limited capacity cupboard...time to throw stuff away..but after packing and unpacking through the night on saturday..i only managed to pick out a few pieces of clothes(really really cmi ones) to be given or thrown away..many new additions with few eliminations..shall give some to my ma..hahah..a msg to my "shopping ka kees" especially wing and hf..remind me to shop wisely k..haha..think i am really overspending.. that's all.. HAPPY anticipation for new year everyone!

No comments: