Wednesday, February 23, 2005

sleEPleSS NIghTs

wah..what's wrong man.. i am now a walking zombie..tired but yet cant get to sleep..lie on my bed everything..with a blank and tired mind but just cannot fall asleep!!oh my god..now i am still in a blur state of mind..so if what i type is incomprehensible..just ignore ba..things cant and are not supposed to be like this..i am not stressed..neither am i tensed or worked out..but dunno why also..having insomnia..i hate it!! especially now that i am always late for work..cos i cant wake up on time in the morning..it is a vicious cycle.. one that i must get out of quickly..one way i have resorted to..is to watch tv late past mid night..watched till i start to tear and yawn hardly..but till now..these attempts are not succeeding..cos.. the moment i lie down...my mind blanks out..but i am subconsciously awake..another way i have tried is to fix the 1000 pieces puzzle that i have bought last year..but the problem is that i cant concentrate and my mind is very tired..terrible feeling! oh my gosh...who have better methods to put me to sleep..please share and i will be really thankful!

No comments: