Tuesday, February 15, 2005

ExasPEraTEd valENtinE

i went to chimes with my fren to take pictures and just walk around..as we were taking pictures like siao za bos..a guy who later introduced himself as kenn approached us to take a photo for him and his girlfriend..though he gave a crap reason--like losing his digi cam, which i dun think is true..i still help them take pictures la..cos such a memorable day without pictures will be quite sao xing for them..so..i took a few pics instead of one for them due to the lighting problems at night..they were thankful and paiseh at the same time.. then.......kenn came forward to introduce himself as well as his girlfriend..then he asked: "how do i address you?" like a trigger that sparks things off.. i answered "miss yeo" what duh la... it is really that stupid job of mine's fault..cos we are not supposed to reveal our names when the people on the other end of the line ask for our names and so..after working for two months as a telephone operator..my "natural instinct" answered " miss yeo" when the trigger is the question "how do i address you?".. cant he just ask "what is your name?" oh my gosh!!!!! the funniest part as well as the most malu-ing..was his reaction when he heard my reply.. the "huh" look makes me so paiseh..and it is only after my stupid reaction that i should be telling him my name and not my surname!!! alamak...i quickly changed my tone and said..no no call me ailin ba..then i saw his girlfriend trying to control her laughter..haha.. i was so so so malu by my own stupidity that gek my whole night! so so dui lian la..in the end..found out that he is only a year older than us..they must be thinking that i am such a weirdo to introduce myself as miss! what the *toot*!and this incident bugged me the rest of the night la.. esp when yw kept laughing as if she has caught the laughing gas..(~_~''')..
what a "memorable" day~

No comments: