Thursday, February 24, 2005

(.-.-.)

Walking to work and rushing for work really makes a difference.The past few days had been madness for me. Not that i have done ultra exciting stuff,but because of the sleepless nights that torment and make me so listless and restless.Good thing that i fell into deep sleep the moment i lied onto my bed. That's why i feel alot better today. Dragged myself out of bed about 10 mins earlier and this made a difference! Yeah =)
Strolled out of house today and took my time to get to the station. Passed by the Macdonalds and thoughts,or rather memories started to flood my mind.. Those tedious days when i mugged hard in that mac came flowing in. How sitting in the mac or the school library was a daily routine for me. Wah!! Hated that kind of no-life life! haha. But on second thoughts,i miss school life. Contradiction!! Like school life but hates examinations that are definitely part of school life.
Realised that i have not write for a long time. That's why, this entry is going to be typed in completed sentences as far as possible. No more "..." it is definitely a bad habit.
Don't know if you guys out there believe in aroma-therapy,but for me, this therapy is beginning to have an impact on me and i am starting to see its function and use. Though expensive it is, the effects are actually there. During my A's period, my mother use it to help me relax by lighting the lavendar oil that put me to sleep soundly. For now,she uses another flavour that makes my room smell really nice and pleasant.Other than the nice smell(the aroma part) that prevails and lingers in my room,the therapy is felt in my bowel movements. Haha. Don't feel gross up because it is something realistic and true. Though i had diarroea for the first few days, i actually feels slightly lighter with all the useless toxins passed out. Feels healthier to a fairly large extent. Maybe you think it is psychological,but i somehow feels better..Haha. Now that i am used to good smells and clean air, i have lower tolerance for bad air. YUcks! So, don't know if this is a good thing or not.

No comments: