Wednesday, April 27, 2005

PlanNIng NeedEd!!

May day coming..looking forward to the long weekend..as usual..trying my best to organise my time..hopefully i will not screw things up.. frens,do bear with me..i know i am pretty greedy to want to attend almost everything..but that also means that i treasure each and every one of the group outings and want to be there =) One more event to be added to my list is the visit of my cousins from malaysia..want to spend more time hosting them but at the same time,i don't want to cancel my pre-planned activities with my friends. So, i guess i should get my cousins to join us? haha..that is only a thought.. shall see how things go.
I feel that i am treating him quite badly and rudely at ths same time..but i do not mean it,seriously. I shall try to control and hold back my tendency to show attitude. Sorry.
Though i am actually keeping a blog, my writing, or rather phrasing and typing skills do not seem to be getting better. The supposed sentence structures and correct punctuations are significantly absent at the right places. Guilty guilty...

No comments: