Thursday, April 14, 2005

biTS n PiecEs

Happy to actually see tags from my seniors and meimei..haha. Short and simple notes but ya, pleasures and smiles =) Just a note to dear Sy, i will write you a long long and nice testimonial once i use my home computer to access the net. It is because i have been surfing from my office and friendster cannot be accessed from here cos they blocked the site. Saded. Haven log on to friendster for months. Sigh.
One of my officers just came into the office to say that those who intend to leave early, got to inform them by the middle of next week. It brightens up my day a little, till she added her last line-- hotline excluded. Why why why? sigh.. i know calls will still be coming in, but.. ya, i am getting tired too..hoping to resign earlier to settle down and do some other personal things. Never mind, shall only bring up the topic when the peak period is over.
Lunch time now.. the whole office is quiet except for the continuous ringing of the phones. Driving me crazy. A big big thanks to weiwei for her help during lunch breaks. *huGz*

No comments: