Friday, December 17, 2004

SlackEr

Working now..heehee..sorry for slacking but the hotline has been pretty cold recently..haha…the working environment is not too bad…with pretty nice collegues..easy to get along with =) one thing that differentiates work from school is the need to think of the next day’s attire every night…headache!! Haha…nonetheless,it helps to polish my dress sense and gives me the chance to play mix and match in my wardrobe..haha..coming up with new combinations of attire! =)

Miss a lot of people..hope to have frequent gatherings but I am pretty lazy to organise!! Can somebody please do the job? Actually I want to take the initiative to organise..but everyday I will be really tired after work le…see how ba..guess many people are busy with work like me.. anyway..to all out there..take good care till we meet!

1 comment:

zq said...

heh. not fair, i don't have internet access where i work! anyway, YAY we are meeting up later right? kekeke. and i so need to go shopping. *sigh* yeah. bleah.