Thursday, December 23, 2004

~ReaLLY frUItful DayS!~

Tired..marathon all the way..from chalet to christmas gatherings..i have not been at home for more than 12 hours for the whole week…home seems to have became a place that is just supposed to provide me with a bed to rest before setting off for a long long day..have not talked and seen much of my parents for days..cos by the time i reached home..they will already be soundly asleep..next morning..dad will leave home even before i wake up..miss him!!haha...really ironic ya..living in the same house but have really really little interactions...with work taking the lead followed by gatherings and sumptuous dinners! Need to trim down le!! Exercise is needed!! Sleep too!! Guilty guilty.. I m turning a panda by Christmas..sigh..at first glance..i might be a stupid fool packing myself with these outings without getting enough rest.. but on second thoughts..i am actually a lucky gal..being able to meet my different groups of friends ranging from section to 2d to my primary school frens..so happy to see them..and the most valuable thing is that everyone is still their same own self..making the outings as enjoyable and fun as before! I supposed it is this kind of feeling and blissfulness that push me on despite the weariness..and tonight..i am going to the class xmas party!! It has been weeks since I last saw them..rather looking forward..though I am really really tired..mentally.. think that explains my sotong-ness this few days.. oh no!!
Though section chalet has come to an end, I still miss everyone and the things we did!! looking forward to see you guys again soon!! Poor wenwei..though I am busy enjoying myself..i never forget ur injury ya..will visit u soon buddy!! Sorry! Hope to see you for Christmas actually..have a speedy recovery!!

No comments: