Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy 2005!

Last day of 2004!!!
Hmm..no special feelings today..no mood also..partly influenced by the tsunamis disaster ba..sigh..
Going to celebrate hf’s birthday tonight..was looking forward to it as I really want to like plan a really nice celebration with the rest for her..but really apologetic to postpone the meeting time due to the responsibility I have to fulfil at home. I know I got to be there. If not, I am really bad and irresponsible. Anyway..that’s me..
I would usually type out my new year resolutions but this year I want a change..hence..this change starts from here.. I am not going to publish them here..haha..lame.
Complex personality..hmmm..i supposed I have..cos I myself don’t seem to be able to understand myself sometimes..not to say my friends. Trains of thoughts here and there…too tired.. Anyway..

HAPPY 2005 TO ALL IN ADVANCE!

1 comment:

AlexisCheong.com said...

hey happy new year too! haha can i link u to tis new blog?