Thursday, April 27, 2006

When people say 'Hi' to you... will you say 'hi' back?

haha.. i supposed so.. even when you do not know that person i think would still reply.. Haha.. I supposed that is basic courtesy. Never mind, a Hi won't cause my death or anything. Just being friendly.

After rambling on for so much.. i shall now declare:

"IT IS HOLIDAY TIME"

Actually i am not as happy as i thought i would be. But maybe subconsciously i was. My last paper today was a 2 hour paper. I knew it right from the start but still, i let the sotong side of me took over. The paper consist of 3 questions, 3 sub-questions each.. i was one and a half hours into the paper and i still thought that i have got an hour more to complete the last question. I supposed heaven was kind to me in a way that a sudden realisation dawned onto me like magic to make me realised that i have only got 25 mins to complete one third of the paper! haha.. Needless to say, i rushed my way through.

I must have been glad that it was the last paper and maybe i didnt mind to actually stay back for another half an hour in that cold examination hall. Heh.

Thought of all sorts of entries that i wanted to type here when i was mugging. But now that i am here.. my mind is in a state of blankness. Whoo. How smart.

Went to watch 'Keeping Mum' today. A dark comedy i should say. Not too bad for a relaxation when our choices of movies to watch was so limited. Those nicer shows either not out yet, or the timing was just too late for the few of us. 'Reincarnation' looks exciting. Think i will want to watch 'Daisy' too.

Always got this sense of emptiness in me these days. Trying to find out the causes.. Not a good feeling i must say. Cant really discribe it, but it is disturbing. Nvm, it should be going away soon.

No comments: