Friday, April 28, 2006

On my mind

Is guys' ego really ever high and almighty?

Is it always necessary to keep it THat high?

Are girls in university too 'high' and 'elevated' to be 'reached' by non-uni guys?

As i get older, these are really the issues that get hold of my thoughts sometimes. We are not so unreachable if they can cast those irritating ego aside. I do not blame them as it is an invisible barrier ever present and lingering, preparing to surface anytime, anywhere.

If someone ever ask me if i mind a boyfriend from poly/ite, guess my answer will be
"I don't mind if he don't, i will mind what he minds"
Guess it is said easier than done, but true enough, it is not so difficult if the feeling is true and mutual. Life is much more than what our certificates reflect and show. Grades might be a really BIG thing to some people, but what's that but a superficial piece of paper whose only purpose is to help me get a job in near future?

I supposed that is why Singapore's birthrate is not improving.. Education levels and disparity do play a part in segregating people and differentiating social groups.

What to do?

I supposed we are only 'open' to people in our own group. That is how limited and small our social circle is ba. Vicious cycle i must say. That's why we should be more proactive in getting to know more people, shouldn't we? Life is short, live it well and meaningfully! At least that is what i think.





No comments: