Thursday, December 01, 2005

My holidays

One more month to go before my holidays end..muahahha...
Pretty excited about my ophir trip next week, hope i have the stamina to endure till the summit.. heheh..Lacks exercise but i shall try my best!!
Yay~
Finally started on the 1000 pieces teddy puzzle that had been resting in my cupboard.
Should say teddies, their fur are mostly brown, but different shades..challenging but i like it.. hahah.. that's the point of fixing a jigsaw, the fun and satisfaction of piecing everything together.. =p
Next up will be to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire..i supposed the crowd has cleared.
Now is to find the time to watch with ah fang. woohooo~~
Will be relieving qw's tuition classes soon..
feeling abit excited and yet abit scare of what is awaiting me..
Cant help but get the feeling that i cant get away from tuition. Ha.
Was considering giving up my own tuitees to find another long term part time job, starting this dec and yet, i am taking up another tuition job, Hai..
i just can't bring myself to give up--both on them and on myself.
New resolution for 2006- "be a better tutor"
This is said easier than done.
They are getting out of hand, and my time is like getting shorter. Grrr..
Patience is definitely needed. Phew..
Noise level going up but grades going down..
Guess they are getting too comfy with me..
New techniques needed.
Shopping trips are to be backed up financially.
I should be more thrifty.
Should try harder.
But the things out there are simply too attractive and distracting.
tsk tsk.
*shake head*
30th Dec.730pm.Victoria Concert Hall.Sparks 4!
Calling all concert goers and my dear frens..
Come and watch this concert by Yuhua and River Valley Combined Alumni band!!
Do show ur support as the alumni are burning their weekends to practise!!
It will be a GOOD show! Definitely..
cos.. i m one of the players..haah..just kidding..i m not that good..
pOP and light pieces will be played.
That means, u wun fall asleep as the pieces will be familiar and pleasant to your ears..
Do not belittle yourself by saying that u cant appreciate music.. this concert will prove you wrong! Guess i'll make a good promoter. Contact me for tix k??
Please give support!!

No comments: