Sunday, July 03, 2005

(+_+)

Went for VSA camp
Rearranged most of my photos neatly in my com--next will be to develop them
Cut my hair
Cleared my room-- but it seems to be getting dirty once again..vicious cycle.. alamak
Went to Malaysia to meet Sis Coco
Met up with primary school friends
Went to alumni bbq
Went Sentosa to slack--does tanned people gets tanned more easily? i turned dark even when i stay in the shade the whole day and when the sun was out only at 1pm? gosh..
Surf the net almost everyday
Went out with mummy..
Accompanied daddy to the doc
Shopping and more shopping trips and kbox outings
idol chasing? haha..
giving tuition--what's new?
jogging..swimming--irregular..but i shall try my best!
whatelse? hmmm..
Hmm..after breaking from work since the 13th.. i think it is time for me to reflect on what i have done these weeks so as to better gauge if i am really wasting my youth away..haha. looks like i am not fully maximising my time.. and the things that i want to do are not all done..shall swear to come online less and do more constructive things..
Counting down to 9th july-- a day where ALL nice and fun activities are to take place.. and for me.. i have got to choose.. why cant they be spread out more evenly since i am so free nowadays? Sian!! Cant go for VSA camp as it is going to be a whole day's activities..going to miss the kids and the befrienders..not going for the oac elections cos i am giving tuition in the afternoon..cant go back to grandma's birthday celebration since i have spent money preparing myself to go for EG's concert at the National Indoor Stadium..sorry wai po, wo ren mei dao,dan shi wo de zhu fu he li wu dou hui dao.. and i shall be going for the alumni meeting in the afternoon at yuhua.. hopefully will get to see all if not most of the alumni..

No comments: