Friday, May 13, 2005

thank You!!!

"hey senior..thanks for all your help and advice regarding my dilemma..really a big big thanks! Though i have yet to decide what i really want.. the talk with you really makes me think more and your advice are also useful in my consideration! hahah.. though i do not think that you will get to read this.. i must still thank you. You are really a good senior.."
And who is this good senior i am blabbering about? *ta dang* he is...
jinzhan!
haha..after he learnt about my so called problem..
i have been receiving msges from him as he has been asking his frens who are in biz..so helpful!
heheh..so i am kinda touched..haha..
Weekend is round the corner again..but with my bandaged ankle,it is definitely going to hinder my movements..ah! bai ka!!!!!
i dun care, i will still go to chalet. At most i dun go into the water..bleah bleah..
Still got to go back to the sensei tmr..for a change of medicine..for more bitter medication to be consumed. .I wonder why i need to eat medicine when the injured part is my ankle..guess i was too much in pain to actually remember that i should ask them why do i need to take the medicine.Yee..so bitter! Will never ask for syrup for chinese medicine again..think pills are better.
Not feeling really happy these days ..get fed up really easily.. Irritated and frustrated with the things that are happening around me. Irritating people all around. People who are ever so "disturbing" in nature. Looking at them simply gets on my nerves!! weekend..please come soon!Maybe they are not that irritating afterall..just that i am irritated.
Tears are not rolling these days.. it is not as if i like to cry..just that my tears are usually tears of laughter.. for those who knows me well, they'll know that i have active tear glands..if i laugh too whole-heartedly..tears will start rolling..no exaggeration..sometimes i will even feel paiseh cos the tears just keep coming out. So, if you want to judge whether i am leading a happy life, or whether there are things bothering me, measure the amount of tears i shed! hahah.lame.
oh ya..today is FRIDAY THE 13TH! take care everybody.. for me, the day didn't start off well.. cos the LRT train was ultra packed that i was squeezed at the door for the entire trip..and due to the fact that i could not board the LRT i usually take due to the maximum capacity being reached,i missed 2 MRTs that will bring me to work! So..ultra late for work today. Hope as the day passes, things will get better..shopping shopping tonight at the place where i sprained my ankle. bless me! haha.

No comments: