Wednesday, May 25, 2005

rainy rainy

It is such a cold and rainy morning. The sky was completely dark and gloomy when i woke up- such a sad morning. I thought it was 6 in the morning that i collapsed onto my bed again..till my mum came in to wake me up again..only to find me sleep-talking haha.. i thought i was conscious, but to my surprise, i was semi-conscious as i talked rubbishly..haha..
*stupid!*
It is wednesday today--mid-week. By the mid of next month, i will be totally free- free from everything- free from work, free from tuition, free from band practice since we will be taking a short break. Wah, can see i am really going to be free! hahahhaha.. happy and also sad at the same time. Think i will slack..enjoy my last month before school starts by settling some stuff, some thoughts and move on to embrace the next phrase of my life. Shall really take time off to do the things i have been putting off--before everything is too late.. Think i shall take up some part time job in the meantime in order to support my living in the last month before school starts. Shall look for some jobs taht i have never done before, try new things and new environments if i can find.
I miss you-- this "you" is not you but you..not only him but also her..haha, i am trying to be stupid here..i miss school life, i miss times spent with frens in school! Guess i will miss work once school starts.. woman!

No comments: