Sunday, December 31, 2006

The last day of 2006

Resolutions?

Yep... they are all up there in my head.. prepared and set to move towards them.

Moving closer and closer to my 21st year on this Earth..Just a point to answer any burning desires of friends who are cracking their heads to buy me a birthday gift.. i seriously have nothing much on mind now.. dun want to waste ur money.. One thing that i will love to have is actually birthday cards with personalised and heartfelt wishes. That is quite and really nice to get lei! hahha.. Any other things that u guys are getting.. i think i will like ba. Sounds insincere? But really! haha.. Just buy me things based on ur understanding of me ba! heh =)

Just as i am getting closer to adulthood, my mindset still seems to be like that of a kid. Hmm. felt the stagnation of its development for the 2nd half of 2006. But, no more! heh.. 2007 shall be a brand new start for me as well as everyone i hope!

Happy New year!

No comments: