Monday, September 25, 2006

Too fast? Too slow?

Haha.. I am not too sure what went on for the past one month. Everything seemed like a dream. I was overwhelmed by my work. Worked the hardest ever since i was born 20 years ago. Tried to stay focus on work while allowing myself to be distracted once in a while. Tried to fully maximise my time doing work, catching sleep, meeting frens and seafood platter. That was indeed tough.. but i survived. Now that it is the term break, i shall work hard and play hard at the same time. Things seem abit too smooth that it has become a little stagnant.. Though stagnant, i am not too bothered as long as we are happy. Though i will sometimes worry that things might not be right, i choose to believe the feeling i got and so, shall not let my imagination runs too wild. Think things take two hands to clap and sometimes i can be quite blur and stupid to get hints at the right point of time. Argh. So, bottom line will be let nature takes its course again.. whatever will come shall come and when it does, hope i am good enough to catch it and hold it tight with me. Now i will just give what i want to give and take whatever there is there so that i will have no regrets to speak of in the future. =)

No comments: